How to get funding for your childcare.
Tuesday, 9th February 2021
We are pleased to offer funding for 2, 3 and 4 year old children. Please visit the families information centre (fish) to check what you may be entitled to.
Did you know that every child in the term after their 3rd birthday is entitled to 15 hours of free Government funding. In some cases you may be entitled to 30 hours. To see if you are eligible for 30 hours free funding please visit the gov.uk website.
There is lots of information to help you with the funding options which can be found here.
We offer lots of different place options to suit your requirements. Please just ask for information on the different options and we can work with you to provide the best childcare for your family.
We also promote the use of tax free childcare vouchers.
To find out if you are eligible for child care vouchers visit tax free childcare on the gov.uk website. You maybe eligible for up to 20% off your childcare invoice. A summary is provided below:
TFC – Tax Free Childcare
GET UP TO £2000 PER CHILD per year.
- For working families, including the self-employed, in the UK
- Earning under £100k and at least £139 per week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage) each
- Who aren’t receiving Tax Credits, Universal Credit or childcare vouchers (TFC replaces childcare vouchers)
- With children aged 0-11 (or 0-16 if disabled)
- For every £8 you pay into an online account, the government will add an extra £2, up to £2,000 per child per year
You can receive up to £2,000 per child per year – that’s up to £500 every three months. If you have a disabled child, you can receive up to £4,000 per child – that’s up to £1,000 every three months.